Personal Information Collection
We may collect the personal information that you provide to us when using the COSHARE website, including but not limited to the following information:
1. Information you provide: When you register, subscribe to our newsletter, participate in our activities or purchase our products, we may ask you to provide personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, etc.
2. Information collected automatically: When you use the COSHARE website, we may automatically collect certain information, such as your IP address, device information, browser type, access time, etc.
3. By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie that gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor's) local currency.
Personal Information Use
We will use your personal information to provide, maintain, and improve our products and services, and ensure that our products and services meet your needs and expectations. Specifically, this includes but is not limited to the following purposes:
1. Provide you with our products and services and customize and improve our products and services;
2. Process your orders, and notify you of logistics information and payment status;
3. Send you information related to our products and services, including but not limited to marketing information, customer service information, product updates, etc.;
4. Communicate with you and answer your questions, requests, and complaints;
5. Comply with laws and regulations and fulfill our obligations under agreements between us.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary blacklist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This blacklist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary blacklist of credit cards associated with blacklisted IP addresses. This blacklist persists for a small number of days.
Personal Information Storage and Protection.
We will take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure, or damage. We will store your personal information in strict accordance with legal and regulatory requirements and delete your personal information in a timely manner when it is no longer necessary.
Personal Information Sharing
We promise not to sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may only share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
1. With your explicit consent or authorization;
2. When we cooperate with third parties to provide you with better products and services, such as sharing your information with our partners to provide you with customized products and services;
3. When required by laws and regulations or government agencies, we need to share your personal information;
4. In order to maintain our legitimate rights and interests, such as to prevent fraud, network attacks, and other security events, we may need to share your personal information.